My research focuses on critical/cultural approaches to the study of gender representation in popular media, cultural studies, media audience reception and feminist criticism.
Current and recent courses
- Women in American Culture (introductory WGST course)
- Gender & Public Dialogue (fulfills general education requirement in oral communication)
- Body in Popular Media (cross-listed with Humanities)
- Gender and Childrens Literature (cross-listed with English)
- Women, Media & Culture
- Gender and Science Fiction (cross-listed with English)