Many student activities facilities are open during inclement weather. Here is some information on our most popular venues:
If classes are delayed:
Dining venues will open at the following times:
Ville Grill: 8 a.m.
All other: 10:00 a.m.
If classes are canceled, the following venues will be open:
- Ville Grill: Continuous service from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- POD Market at University Tower Apartments: Noon – 6 p.m.
- Wendy’s: Noon – 6 p.m.
- Papa John’s: Noon – 6 p.m.
If evening classes are canceled:
Ville Grill will close at 7:00pm.
All other dining venues will close at 4 p.m.
As weather conditions change, hours may be adjusted contingent on getting dining staff to and from campus safely. Any changes will be communicated through social media to include https://www.louisville.edu/dining, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @uofldining.
If classes are cancelled or the campus is closed: Belknap Campus libraries and Kornhauser Health Sciences Library will be closed. If classes or the campus are on a delayed opening schedule the libraries will open when the campus opens.
Student Recreation Center (SRC) and HSC Fitness Center
- If there is a delay, both of our facilities, the SRC and HSC Fitness Center, will open when the university opens.
- If classes are canceled, the HSC Fitness Center will be closed. The SRC will operate from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In cases of inclement weather on weekends, the facilities could alter their hours. Call 502-852-7850 to check before coming to the facilities.
Swain Student Activities Center (SAC)
- If classes are delayed the Swain Student Activities Center (SAC) will open at 7 am.
If classes are canceled, planned student activities will also be canceled. The Student Activities Center building will have hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Weekends 12 noon – 6 p.m.
If Classes are cancelled:
Campus Housing main office is closed but all area desks are open and on-call staff is available through any of the desks or ULPD.
For more detailed info about student facilities closures:More info