Many student activities facilities are open during inclement weather. Here is some information on our most popular venues:
- Ekstrom - TBA
- Kornhauser - TBA
Student Recreation Center (SRC) and HSC Fitness Center
- If there is a delay, both of our facilities, the SRC and HSC Fitness Center, will open at the appointed time.
- If classes are canceled, the HSC Fitness Center will be closed. The SRC will operate from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In cases of inclement weather on weekends, the facilities could alter their hours. Call Call 502-852-7850 to check before coming to the facilities.
Swain Student Activities Center (SAC)
- If classes are delayed the Swain Student Activities Center (SAC) will open at the appointed time.
- If classes are canceled, planned student activities will also be canceled. The Student Activities Center building will have hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Weekends 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
If classes are delayed:
Dining venues will open at the following times:
Ville Grill: 8 a.m.
All other: 10 a.m.*
*CBC, Quick Zone and Seasons will open at their regular time of 10:30 a.m.
If classes are canceled, the following venues will be open:
- Ville Grill: Brunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Dinner 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- The Nest: Noon – 6 p.m.
- Wendy’s: Noon – 8 p.m.
- Papa John’s: Noon – 8 p.m.
If evening classes are canceled:
Ville Grill will close at 7:00pm.
All other dining venues will close at 4 p.m.
As conditions change weather wise, hours may be adjusted. Any changes will be communicated through social media to include Dining Services Web Site, Facebook and Twitter.
For more detailed info about student facilities closures:More info