Many student activities facilities are open during inclement weather. Here is some information on our most popular venues:
If Classes are cancelled:
Campus Housing main office is closed but all front desks are open and on-call staff is available through any of the desks or ULPD.
Student Recreation Center (SRC) and HSC Fitness Center
- If there is a delay, both of our facilities, the SRC and HSC Fitness Center, will open when the university opens.
- If classes are canceled, the HSC Fitness Center will be closed. The SRC will operate from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In cases of inclement weather on weekends, the facilities could alter their hours. Call 502-852-7850 to check before coming to the facilities.
Swain Student Activities Center (SAC)
- If classes are delayed the Swain Student Activities Center (SAC) will open at 7 am.
- If classes are canceled, planned student activities will also be canceled. The Student Activities Center building will have hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Weekends 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
If classes are delayed:
Dining venues will open at the following times:
Ville Grill: 8 a.m.
All other: 10 a.m.*
* Mark’s Feed Store, POD Market at University Towers Apartments, POD Express at Davidson, McAlister’s will open at their regular time of 10:30 a.m.
If classes are canceled, the following venues will be open:
- Ville Grill: Brunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Dinner 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- POD Market at University Tower Apartments Noon – 6 p.m..
- Wendy’s: Noon – 8 p.m.
- Papa John’s: Noon – 8 p.m.
If evening classes are canceled:
Ville Grill will close at 7:00pm.
All other dining venues will close at 4 p.m.
As weather conditions change, hours may be adjusted contingent on getting dining staff to and from campus safely. Any changes will be communicated through social media to include www.louisville.edu/dining, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @uofldining.
For more detailed info about student facilities closures:More info