Many student activities facilities are open during inclement weather. Here is some information on our most popular venues:
Student Facilities Information for March 6, 2015
- Ekstrom Library West Wing will be open on Friday March 6 from 10:00am until 6:00 pm
- Kornhauser Library will remain open on its 24-hour schedule.
- They are both open only as study spaces with no library services.
- All libraries plan to resume normal operations on Saturday.
Student Recreation Center (SRC) and HSC Fitness Center
- If there is a delay, both of our facilities, the SRC and HSC Fitness Center, will open at the appointed time.
- If classes are canceled, the HSC Fitness Center will be closed. The SRC will operate from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In cases of inclement weather on weekends, the facilities could alter their hours. Call Call 502-852-7850 to check before coming to the facilities.
Swain Student Activities Center (SAC)
- If classes are delayed the Swain Student Activities Center (SAC) will open at the appointed time.
- If classes are canceled, planned student activities will also be canceled. The Student Activities Center building will have hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Weekends 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
If classes are delayed, all dining operations will open at 10 a.m., with the exception of the following:
- Ville Grill: 8 a.m.
- Cardinal Burger Company: 10:30 a.m.
If classes are canceled, the following venues will be open:
- Ville Grill: Brunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Dinner 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. (8 p.m. Fridays)
- The Nest: Noon – 6 p.m.
- Wendy’s: Noon – 8 p.m.
- Papa John’s: Noon – 8 p.m.
If evening classes are canceled, the Ville Grill will operate on its regular schedule. All other campus venues will close at 4 p.m.
For more detailed info about student facilities closures:More info