Request for Renovation, and/or Equipment

All requests for new/additional space, renovations, or equipment must be approved by your Dean/Vice President (or their designee). All requests involving health sciences programs should be directed to Christy McElfresh ( Once the approval is granted, this request should be forwarded to the UPDC Service Account ( for further review.

This request is for:  Please select one of the boxes below.

Is there any special needs for the physically disabled?