Staff invited to comment on proposed performance management revisions
An ad hoc committee of UofL staff members has reviewed and revised the performance management program and created a new employee evaluation instrument.
A summary review of the committee’s progress to date, an electronic presentation reviewing the new form and a copy of the draft evaluation forms are at HR Items of Interest.
Sam Connally, vice president of human resources, will host five open forums to solicit feedback and input on the new form and process. Supervisors and non-supervisory employees are encouraged to attend.
Here’s the schedule:
- Friday, Sept. 30, 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m., HR Training Room, Belknap Campus
- Monday, Oct. 3, 10:30 a.m.-noon, Room 125, School of Dentistry, Health Sciences Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 4, 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Room 202, Building B., School of Medicine, Health Sciences Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m., HR Training Room, Belknap Campus
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Room 208, Burhans Hall, Shelby Campus @ ShelbyHurst
Direct questions or comments to Staff Development at email@example.com. RSVPs are not necessary to attend. Everyone is welcome.