HR adds retirement rep sessions for employee consultation
HR has added retirement rep consultation sessions to help UofL employees who are considering taking advantage of the voluntary separation incentive program.
TIAA-CREF and Fidelity representatives will be on campus as follows.
- Tuesday, March 5: TIAA-CREF, Human Resources, 1980 Arthur St., Belknap Campus
- Wednesday, March 6: Fidelity and TIAA-CREF, HR
- Thursday, March 7: TIAA-CREF, HR
- Tuesday, March 12: TIAA-CREF, HR
- Wednesday, March 13: Fidelity, Kornhauser Health Sciences Library; TIAA-CREF, HR
- Thursday, March 14: TIAA-CREF, Kornhauser Health Sciences Library
- Tuesday, March 26: Fidelity, HR
- Thursday, March 28: Fidelity, Kornhauser Health Sciences Library
To make an appointment with TIAA-CREF consultant Pat Long, call 1-800-732-8353.
To make an appointment with Fidelity consultant Brian Lewin, call 1-800-642-7131. The counseling sessions are one hour in length and free to all employees.
Additional Information: Kathy Hite