Benefits Open Enrollment starts Monday, Nov. 1
From Monday, Nov. 1, through Monday, Nov. 15, faculty and staff must select their 2011 benefits elections for health, dental and vision plans; flexible spending; and Get Healthy Now.
The process is online at louisville.edu/hr/benefits/openenrollment
- Review plan options to make the best choice for you and your family.
- If you want the same health, dental and vision plans that you now have, DO NOTHING.
- If you want to change plans or the dependents you cover, make those changes.
- To have a voluntary flexible spending account (health or dependent care), you must make that election.
- Health insurance waivers who want waiver money in a dependent care flexible spending account must make that election.
- Everyone who wants to participate in Get Health Now (with its $40/month premium incentive), must take the online health risk assessment. (Schedule an appointment for a biometric screening with GHN to get current data for the HRA at email@example.com or 852-7755).
- After you make your selections, print your open enrollment confirmation in case you need to make a correction.
Benefit vendors and UofL health plan administration will be on hand to answer questions:
- Nov. 1 - 2, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Room 101 and 102, Clinical and Translational Research Building, Health Sciences Center
- Nov. 11-12, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Human Resources Building, Belknap Campus, 1980 Arthur St.
Computers will be available for people who do not have access to one:
- Nov. 2-5 and Nov. 9-12, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Human Resources Building, Belknap Campus, 1980 Arthur St.
- Nov. 1-2, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Rooms 101 and 102, Clinical and Translational Research Building, Health Sciences Center.
HR staff will be there to help you through the enrollment process and to answer questions.