Seeking UofL Health Sciences Campus Green Team Chair
UofL's Health Sciences Center (HSC) Green Team is seeking a Chairperson to coordinate sustainability activities and initiatives on UofL’s Health Sciences Campus. The ideal Chair will be knowledgeable and in a position of moral authority to determine feasibility of projects and coordinate adequate human resources to achieve goals. Additionally, the Chair will have the ability to gather interested HSC community members, including students, faculty, and staff, from all Schools and organizations on the HSC campus to meet monthly and achieve common goals. The Chair supervises and provides professional guidance and mentorship to HSC Green Team Intern(s) (student role, working 5 hours/week). The role requires an organized, collaborative, forward thinking, motivated individual who is able to prioritize competing interests and direct the focus of the group to achieve goals.
- Schedule, set an agenda/plan, and lead monthly meetings
- Introduce and/or direct discussion on new ideas
- Plan, coordinate, and delegate work activities for projects, events, and initiatives
- Supervise and manage intern(s)
- Engage with UofL Sustainability Council efforts and projects, specifically around Arbor Day, Earth Day, and other sustainability-related observances.
Justin Mog, Ph.D.
Assistant to the Provost for Sustainability Initiatives
University of Louisville | louisville.edu/sustainability | 502-852-8575
215 Urban Studies Institute | 426 W. Bloom St. | Louisville, KY 40208