Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Student Activities Center W302
University of Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky 40292
Phone: (502) 852-6933
Fax: (502) 852-5844
General Posting Guidelines
Submissions must be received by to appear on the following week's email.
- Submissions should relate to official university business or to university-sponsored activities for students.
- Only events and activities sponsored by the University of Louisville - its departments, schools, centers, organizations, and recognized student organizations will be accepted. Submitted events must be open to the entire university community. No commercial promotions or events will be accepted.
- The following information will generally NOT be accepted for submission.
Announcements should be submitted using the on-line announcement submission form - located at the bottom of this page. The submission form should be completed in its entirety. Incomplete submission forms will not be posted, nor will the submitter be notified.
Announcement text will be ?cut and pasted directly from the submission forms. Digital Siganage submissions will be posted as submitted.The submitter is responsible for all proofreading.
Submission text for weekly email and student news feed is limited to 100 words. Announcements that exceeds 100 words will be edited without notification.
Submitting an announcement does not guarantee inclusion in weekly email or other on-line postings. Submitters will usually be notified by email if their submission is denied. This email is sent out weekly to the university email account of students registered prior to the beginning of each semester. There is no assurance that all students will receive or read the information sent.
The Office of Student Affairs reserves the right to refuse, edit, or withdraw announcements at their discretion including, but not limited to, announcements for non university events, events that are exclusionary and/or announcements that includes inappropriate language, commercial promotions, or promote events contrary to the mission, policies or procedures of the University of Louisville.
- Business or Commercial Advertisements
- Messages directed at a limited audience
- Personal Notices or Information
- Individual Lost and Found Information
- Events and Activities not sponsored by University organizations or departments
- Job listings are only posted in the Student News feeds NOT in the weekly emails.
For additional information or assistance call 852-6933.