Graduate Student Conference Registrations Policy
The Division of Student Affairs will pay the registration costs for all and any graduate student if they have a program proposal accepted at one of four national and regional conferences. The purpose of the offer is to encourage collaboration between graduate students and provide opportunities for graduate students to attend professional conferences.
The specific criteria for this offer include:
- Must be enrolled in either the higher education or college student personnel graduate program at UofL – Masters or Doctoral
- Must be co-authoring and co-presenting the program with other practitioners, graduate students, or UofL faculty/staff.
- No more than four graduate students together on one program but no limit to the number of programs that are submitted
- The four national/regional conferences that are covered in this offer include: ACPA, NASPA, SACSA, and CPAK.
- Request for registration cost must be made in advance of the conference and actual registration. No reimbursement is possible.
Contact Unit Business Manger in the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs to request registration payment and or with additional questions.