From Left: Krishna Kanth Sanapala, Kapila Hewaparakrama, Kyung A. Kang, Jianting Wang and Martin G.O'Toole.
* Job openings for a post doctoral fellow (contact Dr. Kyung A. Kang)
Kyung A. Kang kakang01 'at' louisville (dot) edu (502) 852 2094
Ernst Hall, Room-312
CURRENT GROUP MEMBERS:
Martin O'Toole mgotoo03 'at' yahoo (dot) com (502) 852 3144
(Research Associate and Lab Manager)
Ernst Hall, Room-303A
Jianting Wang j0wang21 'at' louisville (dot) edu (502) 852 3144
Ernst Hall, Room-303B
Krishna Kanth Sanapala k0sana01 'at' louisville (dot) edu (502) 852 3144
Ernst Hall, Room-303B
Doctor of Philosophy:
(1) Hanzhu Jin: Nano-metal Particles for Minimally Invasive Optical Detection and Hyperthermic Treatment of Breast Cancer (June, 2007), UofL.
(2) Bin Hong: Nanometal Particle Reagent for Sensitive, MEMS based Fiber-optic, Multi-Analyste, Immuno-Biosensing (December, 2006), UofL.
(3) Doh-Gyeuhn Ahn: Cost Effective Human Protein C Purification from Cohn Fraction IV-1 using Mini-Antibody (August, 2005), UofL.
(4) Liang Tang: Multi-analyte, Fiber-optic Immuno-Biosensing System for Rapid Disease Diagnosis: Model Systems for Anticoagulant and Cardiac Markers (August, 2005), UofL.
(5) Hyun Jung Kwon, Theoretical and Experimental Investigation on Sensing Performance of Protein C Immuno-Optical Sensor for Physiological Samples (May 2002), UofL
Master of Engineering and Science:
(1) Yongjie Ren: Development of Factor V sensor (August, 2007), UofL.
(2) Devon Vacaro: Development of Protocols for Deep Vein Thrombosis Detection in the Mobility Impaired using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (May, 2003), UofL.
(3) Lino K. Korah: Development of Economic Production and Purification Processes for the Mini-Antibody against Protein C - Chemical Engineering Department (Dec. 2002), UMBC.
(4) Arshia Linda Honar, "Studies of the Photon Path and Heterogeneity Localization in Human Breast Using Multi-frequency Parameters of Near Infrared Time Resolved Spectroscopy," (July 2000) - Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Department, UMBC.
(5) Heath Ian Balcer, "Studies of Protein C Biosensor Performance for Physiological Samples," (June 2000) - Biological Sciences Department, UMBC.
(6) Jing Zhang, "Preliminary Study on Multi-spectral Image Analysis and Classification of Skin Tumors," (July 1999) - Electrical Engineering Department, UMBC.
(7) James Olins Spiker, "Preliminary Study of a Fiber-Optic Based Protein C Biosensor Utilizing Fluorophore Mediated Immunological Methods," (June 1999) - Biological Sciences Department, UMBC.
(8) Mark William Hemelt, "Two and Three Dimensional Localization of Deep Vein Thrombosis Using the Frequency Response Analysis of NIR-TRS Spectra", (January 1999) - Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Department, UMBC.