BE Graduate Survey
This Survey contains nine questions for graduates of the Bioengineering program.
1. Please indicate whether you are working in industry or are attending graduate/professional school and which organization/institution you are currently employed by or attending?
2. Though your actual job title may not indicate it, do you currently consider yourself involved in the professional practice of bioengineering or a field which utilizes your bioengineering background?
3. Since graduating from the University of Louisville, have you been promoted or given increased responsibilities or assignments?
Please answer the following question on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest:
4. How would you rate your level of success in the professional practice of bioengineering or a fieldd which utilizes your bioengineering background?
5. How would you rate your effectiveness as a communicator?
6. How would you rate your ability to work as a member of a team?
7. How would you rate your level of ethical responsibility?
8. How would you rate your level of societal responsibility?
9. How would you rate your participation in life-long learning activities such as additional education, professional training, attendance at professional seminars or conferences, or participation in certification programs?