PostDocs and Mentors
Welcome to the Postdoctoral trainees and Mentors site. This page includes helpful references and resources.
Development Plan Resources:
- Federation of Societies in Experimental Biology Individual Development Plan
- National Postdoctoral Association Core Competencies
- Association of American Medical Centers Postdoctoral Compact
Guidebooks and Resources:
- "Making the Right Moves" provided by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- "Training Scientists to Make the Right Moves" provided by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Funding Opportunity Resources:
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute biomedical research funding opportunities
Postdoctoral Funding Opportunities - Click on "Postdoctoral Funding Opportunities" to access the Excel file.
(This list was created and permission provided by: Denis Wirtz, Johns Hopkins University.)
- The University of Louisville has established a Postdoctoral Advisory Committee
- SoMed Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- University of Louisville Postdoctoral Association
- University of Louisville Biomedical Research Education LinkedIn Group
- University of Louisville Human Resources information on Hiring a Postdoctoral Associate
New to the area?
- The Career Research Advancement Focused Training (CRAFT) Seminar Series
- Events sponsored by the Research Integrity Program
If you have any questions about Postdoctoral related issues, please contact Dr. M. Cynthia Logsdon.