ORAU Events Sponsorship Program
- Sponsor: Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU)
- Internal Deadline: January 15, 2021 - (Still Accepting Applications)
- Sponsor Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Grand Challenge(s): N/A
- Link: https://www.orau.org/university-partnerships/member-grant-programs/events-sponsorship.html
Brief Synopsis from Sponsor: Event or conference sponsorship is often beneficial to Council of Sponsoring Institution Members, whether as a means of fostering collaboration among Council members, gaining new and important information for a proposal or business plan, and more.
Please read full opportunity linked above before submitting your application.
Sponsor Funding: up to$4,000
Be aware: Each member university is limited to one award per fiscal year (October through September). Only applications endorsed by an institution’s ORAU Councilor will be considered. UofL will decide which application to submit via an internal application process determined by peer review.
Anyone interested in submitting for this program must first submit an internal application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with copy to the applicable research dean, by 5 p.m. on the date listed above, including the following materials:
- A summary of the proposal (maximum two pages);
- A paragraph describing why you would be the most competitive candidate for this program;
- Your current curriculum vitae;
- A cover page that contains:
- The name of this funding opportunity and title of your proposal;
- Your name, position, and UofL office contact information;
- Collaborator names, positions, and institutions (if applicable).
Reviewers will judge proposals as they would in any peer review process, so PIs are urged to put forward competitive internal proposals. Along with typical criteria, reviewers will evaluate internal proposals based on their fit with the sponsor’s articulated goals and criteria as well as the UofL strategic goals.
The above internal application materials should be submitted via email as a single .PDF file to email@example.com by the internal deadline listed above.
If you have any questions, please
Email: Will Metcalf
Research Development & Strategic Initiatives
Office of the EVP – Research & Innovation
2301 South 3rd Street, Jouett Hall | Louisville, KY 40292
(Office) 502-852-1708 | (Cell) 502-777-3784