2021 Southeast Regional Travel Awards
KY INBRE wants to assist our faculty and students in being able to attend this year’s biennial Southeast Regional IDeA Conference, November 12-14, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We will be making a limited number of competitive awards to KY INBRE faculty and students.
- Up to 20 awards will be made.
- Applications are limited to a maximum of one faculty member and one student per lab.
- You must be presenting a poster or talk at the meeting.
- Travel awards are intended to cover registration fees, airfare and lodging. You must be willing to comply with the COVID-19 travel guidelines for entering Puerto Rico.
- Deadline to apply is August 16.
- Awardees will be notified by August 20.
- The Conference deadline to submit abstracts is August 31.
To apply to be considered for a KY INBRE travel award, complete the form below. Please note: If you do not see the confirmation message after you hit “submit,” your form has not been submitted.