Compliance & Whistleblower Protection
University of Louisville policies prohibiting retaliation against employees who make good faith reports of misconduct.
- Employee Whistleblower Protection Notice
- Duty To Report and Non-Retaliation (Non-Retaliation/Non-Retribution)
- ARRA Whistleblower Protection
Provides independent oversight of the University's Compliance Program
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Radiation Safety Committee (RSC)
- Main Office: (502) 852-6670 | Radiation Safety Office: (502) 852-5231
The University is committed to the highest level of compliance with all applicable export control laws and regulations.
- Questions concerning export controls: Email Will Metcalf
- Main Office: (502) 852-1708
- the Human Subjects Protection Program Office (HSPPO) serves as the administrative office for UofL's Institutional Review Boards (IRB).
- Phone: 502-852-5188
This office is the university's resource for guidance on information security compliance with regard to such topics as HIPAA, FERPA, PCI. We frequently work in conjunction with the Privacy Office, others within the Audit Services and Compliance area, IT Enterprise Security, and other professionals.
- Contact the Information Security Officer: 502-852-6692
- Email the office
The IACUC is an advisory committee to the Institutional Official, which at UofL is the Vice President for Health Affairs, and is assigned the oversight for all animal care and use. Training is required for research involving animals.
- Contact IACUC when your research involves animals.Email IACUC
- Phone: 502-852-7307
Contact the Research Integrity office with questions regarding conflicts of interest, management plans, responsible conduct of research, research misconduct and Attestation and Disclosure Forms (ADFs), which replaced the Disclosure of Significant Financial Interest forms.