Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
You are here: Home Change Name/Address

Change Name/Address

by Brian Peeples last modified Sep 12, 2013 04:07 PM

Change Name

To change your name, please submit the following:

  • A copy of your updated and signed social security card
  • A copy of your photo ID
  • A SIGNED note stating "Please change my name from _________________ to ______________".


You may submit this information in person to the Registrar's Office, by mail at the address below, by Fax or by emailing it to

Change Address

You can change your address on ULink under Student Services, Personal Information, click Home and Mailing

You may also visit the Registrar’s Office or mail or fax your request.

Registrar's Office
Room 31 Houchens Bldg
Louisville, KY 40292
FAX (502) 852-7088

Document Actions
Personal tools