Paul Salmon, PhD
- 1971 B.A., Notre Dame University, Psychology
- 1974 M.A., DePaul University, Clinical Psychology
- 1976 Ph.D., DePaul University, Clinical Psychology
- 2004 M.S., University of Louisville, Exercise Physiology
The role of complementary healthcare practices -- mindfulness meditation, physical activity -- in stress management and psychotherapy.
- Lush, E., Salmon, P., Floyd, A., Studts, J.L., Weissbecker, I., and Sephton, S.E.. Mindfulness Meditation for Symptom Reduction in Fibromyalgia: Psychophysiological Correlates. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings 16(2), 200-207. (2009).
- Salmon, P., Lush. E., Jablonski, M., and Sephton, S.E.. Yoga and Mindfulness: Clinical Aspects of an Ancient Mind/Body Practice. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice 16(1): 59-72 (2009).
Courses Often Taught
- PSYC 385, Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC 550, Exercise Psychology
- PSYC 685, Clinical Practicum
- PSYC 680, Psychological Assessment