How to Make Yourself Indispensable
Today’s technological advances and other innovations mean employees constantly face new tasks and altered roles. To remain productive, they need to readily adapt to organizational changes, communicate effectively among different departments, coworkers and clientele, and stay flexible.
This comprehensive course is designed to help you establish yourself as an invaluable workplace resource by teaching you the skills you need to succeed when situational changes arise.
You’ll learn how to thrive under pressure and expand your career opportunities by proactively taking on new responsibilities, sharing knowledge with others, and serving as a positive influence in the workplace.
You Will Learn How To:
- Assume ownership of your responsibilities and the results of your work
- Review and improve your performance
- Take the initiative to go above and beyond what’s expected of you
- Step outside your comfort zone to take advantage of career-building opportunities
- Set aside your emotions to excel under pressure
- Network and communicate effectively between departments to expand your scope of influence
- Implement high standards and help others improve their performance
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
06/19/19Wednesday - #197MBC
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.