Finding Focus in Chaos
How to Manage Multiple Projects, Priorities, and Deadlines
If you manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities and impossible deadlines, this seminar will help you refocus your energy and regain control over your leadership, staff and workday. You’ll leave with personalized tools that are guaranteed to help you get results. During this seminar, we will deal with real-life situations, so feel free to bring information about a current project or situation; you’ll find practical approaches through a collaborative learning environment.
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
You Will Learn How to:
- Assess sources of chaos to prevent their recurrence
- Create a personalized “get organized” system that reflects your personality and position
- Leverage communication tools to reduce interruptions and boost efficiency
- Overcome common barriers to management effectiveness such as procrastination and poor concentration
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.