Motivational Techniques for More Powerful Performance
Discover new and effective ways to improve the productivity, satisfaction, and quality of your employees, co-workers, and yourself. You’ll leave with a blueprint for a customized plan to create an environment that motivates those around you to enhance their performance and “self-motivate” to achieve their highest potential.
You Will Learn:
- Where motivation comes from and how to increase its impact on your organization
- What creates and prevents a motivational environment
- How to create an “intentional motivational plan” that instills a motivation culture in your department or organization
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.