Strategies for High-Stakes Interaction
This seminar teaches individuals and teams from different backgrounds, departments and specialties how to effectively discuss ideas in a way that leads to buy-in from others. These skills drive rapid, sustainable and wide-reaching positive changes in the results you care about the most.
You Will Learn How to:
- Identify the conversations that are keeping you from your desired results
- Speak persuasively not abrasively, no matter the topic
- Make it safe for others to share their honest opinions
- Speak frankly without risking everything
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.