Strategies for High-Stakes Interaction
This seminar teaches individuals and teams from different backgrounds, departments and specialties how to effectively discuss ideas in a way that leads to buy-in from others. These skills drive rapid, sustainable and wide-reaching positive changes in the results you care about the most.
You Will Learn How to:
- Identify the conversations that are keeping you from your desired results
- Speak persuasively not abrasively, no matter the topic
- Make it safe for others to share their honest opinions
- Speak frankly without risking everything
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
06/20/18Wednesday - #187MBE
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.