Motivating Employees to Be Their Best
Learning how to motivate employees can be a complex task. It depends on continual communication and an understanding of your employees' strengths. When procrastination and lack of motivation creep into an employee’s performance, it is time to find strategies to relight the fire.
A Gallup poll reported that 70% of workers are not engaged at work. Unmotivated employees not only contribute to low morale, they also cause loss of profit. A Kenexa study of 64 organizations found that companies with highly motivated employees earned twice as much as organizations with unmotivated employees. Engaged employees are also 87 times more likely to stay with their company.
With statistics like these, it is critical for leaders to understand employee motivation.
This course is designed to teach you how to tailor your leadership style to better motivate your employees. You will be able to create a shared vision for your organization, create a culture of ownership, and establish a more engaging work environment.
You will learn how to:
- Identify major factors that affect motivation
- Apply dialog and listening skills that model community, influence, and openness
- Identify inhibitors to fostering group motivation and commitment
- Identify and apply strategies for dealing with outside pressures that negatively affect motivation
- Apply strategies for dealing with systems and policies that negatively affect group esteem
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
4/16/19Tuesday - #197KBB
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.
This Workshop Is Ideal For:
This program is appropriate for managers, supervisors and leaders who want to improve their ability to motivate employees and foster greater company commitment.