Developing Excellence with StrengthsFinder®
Starting With Your Talents
What is StrengthsFinder 2.0®?
Donald O. Clifton, the late Father of Strengths Psychology, conducted research that identified the 34 most common talents people tend to possess.
This work led to the development of the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, which serves as the foundation for UofL Professional Development's Developing Excellence with StrengthsFinder® seminar. Learn more about StrengthsFinder.
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
The best-led organizations know that the most direct path to individual, team and organizational improvement begins with a primary investment in their employees’ greatest talents. Organizations that start by discovering an individual’s natural talents – then follow up by developing pertinent knowledge and skills – achieve a significant return on their investment. This session will use the StrengthsFinder® 2.0 assessment to help you learn about how best to leverage your natural talents and strengths, as well as help you identify the strengths and talents of your co-workers. Participants are required to purchase the StrengthsFinder 2.0® book and complete the assessment prior to class.
You Will Learn How to:
- Create an action plan around your talents
- Get more out of your talents through Theme Dynamics
- Navigate talents in a team situation
- Increase strengths awareness with those around you
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
$430* (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
*Plus the cost of the required book: StrengthsFinder 2.0®
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
08/16/17Wednesday - #187BBE
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.