The Confident Leader
Mastering the Principles of Leadership
With so much on the line, companies need capable and confident leaders who can inspire employees to contribute at their highest levels of potential. Emerging leaders need to build greater confidence in their leadership ability in order to effectively compete for these higher-level roles. This program is designed to strengthen your leadership toolkit and your confidence in your leadership potential. We’ll explore the principles of leadership, enabling participants to awaken your innate leadership traits, and develop strategies to confidently develop your personal leadership style.
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
You Will Learn How to:
- Build confidence in who you are as a leader
- Identify the difference between transactional (management focus) vs. transformational (leadership focus) styles
- Grow your inner confidence through leadership skill development:
- Think strategically to develop the vision for your team
- Influence with and without authority
- Deliver success through others
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
08/02/16Tuesday - #177BBC
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.