Leading From Your Strengths
All too often we repeatedly create personal development plans focused solely on our weaknesses and doom ourselves to failure. Successful leaders understand how to lead from a combination of strength management and stretch opportunity. This essential seminar will develop your skills in identifying your strengths and discover tools that will allow you to assess your strengths and put your values into action.
You Will Learn How to:
- Analyze your Leadership Strengths Assessment profile
- Identify how to use your strengths to serve as opportunities for increased effectiveness
- Apply your understanding of strengths to lead your team
- Create a Personal Development Plan to move you forward
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking, and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.