Managing Strategically in Challenging Times
Real leaders embrace challenging opportunities to become heroes of their organization. But to do so, they must learn to identify the trends that drive changes in their workplace. They have to see the big picture in a successful future. This vital seminar will help you spot these trends and transform them into tools for your success. You’ll learn about your own personal style of management and techniques such as the Johari Window to help you punch through the barriers limiting your personal effectiveness.
You Will Leave with Strategies for:
- Identifying and capitalizing the formula for personal success
- Maximizing your team’s impact in the organization
- Increasing productivity by emphasizing your strengths
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking, and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.