Leading Others Through Organizational Change
Change can be welcomed and exciting—or unwanted and frightening. However, one thing about change is certain: it is a constant. The frequency and pace at which leaders need to ask employees to change course or adapt to new systems and initiatives continues to accelerate. Guiding others through change successfully—identifying the positive aspects of the situation and communicating the opportunity it presents—requires thoughtful planning and execution.
This course will provide you with a clearer understanding of how people typically respond to organizational change initiatives and the tools and techniques you can use to more effectively lead change efforts.
You Will Learn How To:
- Understand why change initiatives fail—and how to ensure their success
- Assess if your organization is ready for change and proactively manage resistance
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts
- Effectively communicate the initiative’s vision and goals
- Increase employees’ commitment to the plan
- Identify common reasons for resistance and manage them at all levels
- Make the change a lasting part of your organization’s culture
- Pre-approved for 6 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.