How to Avoid Being a Dysfunctional Leader
Workplaces don’t become dysfunctional by themselves. People make them that way. There is nothing more frustrating than working for a dysfunctional leader or being on a dysfunctional team. Both can hold groups back from reaching their full potential. This session will explore how to spot and avoid dysfunctional team leadership.
You Will Learn How To:
- Assess your team’s effectiveness as well as your effectiveness as a leader
- Identify the five dysfunctions of a team and how they can limit your success and effectiveness as a team
- Identify the five dysfunctions of a leader and how they can feed the dysfunction of your team
- Create your personal GAME (Goals, Actions, Monitoring, Evaluation) plan for success
- Pre-approved for 6.5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.