Innovation for the Workplace
Are you convinced there must be a better way to solve those stubborn issues that continue to haunt your organization? Are you puzzled by how your competition is getting ahead while your organization is struggling to keep pace? Ever wonder what the secrets are to coming up with new and creative ideas that result in wins on the board?
If you want to foster a dynamic environment that encourages collaboration, innovation and creation – sign up for a seminar that brings you practical tools to see the world with new eyes. You will walk away knowing how to use a creative problem-solving process that helps you:
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
- Reframe situations to discover new insights
- Rethink how you identify solutions
- Refine your intuitive skills to help you innovate
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.