The PROACTIVE Communicator
People judge you by how you communicate. It’s a fact: The ability to communicate effectively can make or break your career. Don’t believe it? Consider this staggering statistic from a survey of U.S. businesses: "Inability to communicate" and "poor communication skills" were listed as the top reasons for employees not succeeding on the job. Contrary to popular belief, the ability to communicate proactively isn’t a gift that some are born with and the rest of us lack. It’s a skill that can be learned and mastered, just like any other skill.
In this session you will learn the essential behaviors of a PROACTIVE Communicator that will make the most significant impact on your effectiveness in the workplace.
You Will Learn How to:
- Identify your B.E.S.T. communication style and understand your own and others’ characteristics
- Practice the 3 A’s to effective communication
- Identify the hurdles to effective communication
- Communicate in a variety of challenging situations
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
You might also be interested in:
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
4/10/2018Tuesday - #187KBA
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.