Leveraging DiSC® Personality Profiles for Success
Have you polished your interpersonal communication skills lately? This seminar will help you rediscover the essentials of communicating effectively in the workplace. Working from an understanding of your communication style and interpersonal strengths, you will learn to leverage the power of human interactions. This interactive learning experience will take you to a new level of influence and effectiveness. Completion of the DiSC® assessment is required in advance of the class. Individual results will be reviewed as part of the class.
You Will Learn to:
- Customize your message to the non-verbal signals of others
- Flex your strengths to maximize your communication punch
- Adjust your natural communication style in high-stress situations
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395, plus a non-refundable DiSC® assessment fee of $50 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
05-11-2016Wednesday - #167LBA
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.