Grant Writing Fundamentals
Interested in research grants?
Consider the one-day Research Grant Writing Workshop to hone skills specific to research grant applications and funding. Learn More.
Earn a Grant Writing Certificate
The three-day intensive Grant Writing Certificate program delivers in-depth training in developing competitive, high-quality grant applications. Learn more.
This systematic, hands-on workshop provides a basic overview of developing competitive grant proposals. You will practice how to develop a compelling needs statement, objectives, logic model, program evaluation and budget. You will learn tools and techniques that will set your grant proposal a part.
We will also discuss:
- Is your organization “grant ready?”
- How successful organizations pre-plan for grants.
- Where do you find grant opportunities?
- Next steps when a grant is not funded.
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.