Becoming an Effective and Efficient Communicator
Essential Skills for Today’s Leaders
In an era dominated by technological advances and social media, where interactions are limited to a maximum of 140 characters, the art of communication has been all but lost. Few of us take the extra step to refine and perfect our skills. Set yourself apart from your peers! This workshop provides an in-depth look at the communication process and offers strategies you can implement today to secure your position as an effective and efficient communicator tomorrow.
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
You Will Learn to:
- Identify and describe the components of communication
- Employ active listening methods to maximize effectiveness
- Demonstrate suitable approaches to feedback scenarios
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual,certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
09/29/16Thursday - #177CBD
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.