Professional Communication Certificate
Send a powerful message. Earn your certificate in less than six months.
Successful careers are built on the ability to communicate effectively in a broad range of circumstances. This certificate will help you develop powerful speaking, writing and interpersonal communication skills. Participants must complete a total of six seminars (four foundation requirements and two electives as outlined below) and pass an exam for each seminar.
Track your progress through the Professional Communication Certificate with this printable checklist [PDF].
- Professional Speaking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Business Writing (select one)
- Interpersonal Skills (select one)
Select two from the following:
- Becoming an Effective and Efficient Communicator *
- Beyond Conflict Management: Turning Differences into Positive Business Relationships
- Business Writing *
- Creating Dynamic Relationships
- Customer Service MAGIC
- Developing Excellence with StrengthsFinder®
- Developing High Performing Work Teams
- Email & Digital Etiquette
- Everyday Technical Writing for Hesitant Writers
- Flex for Success: Leveraging DiSC® Work Styles
- Motivational Techniques for More Powerful Performance
- Multimedia Writing *
- Tactful Conversations
- They Drive Me Crazy! Bridging Generational Gaps in the Workplace
- Working with Difficult People
*Class can be applied as a foundation requirement or program elective.
If the seminar you need to complete your certificate is not currently offered, it will be scheduled again. Visit the seminar page and sign up to be notified about future sessions.
When you register for any required seminar, you will have the opportunity to enroll in a certificate program at no additional charge.