PEACC works to end power-based personal violence by utilizing a prevention model that decreases victimization and builds capacity for positive relationships and social interactions.
- ADVOCATES for anyone affected by sexual assault, dating violence, stalking, or sexual harassment.
- EMPOWERS students to develop ethical non-violence skills to negotiate relationships and sexual intimacy positively.
- EDUCATES on the impact of power-based personal violence.
- CHALLENGES norms that contribute to violence and hinder social justice.
- UTILIZES ARTS as ACTIVISM to inspire social change.
- Builds student CONNECTION and MENTORSHIP through peer education and Men of PEACC.
- MOBILIZES students to create their own safe & healthy community.