The traffic laws as provided by Kentucky Revised Statute (KRS) shall apply on University property.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the maximum speed for motor vehicles on University property is 15 miles per hour and in parking lots and 5 mph in garages.
- No person shall operate a motor vehicle at a greater speed than is reasonable and prudent under existing conditions.
- Driving on grass or sidewalks is prohibited at all times.
- Exceeding the speed limit or otherwise operating a motor vehicle in a reckless manner is grounds for revocation of parking and driving privileges on University of Louisville property.
- Motor vehicle accidents which occur on university property should be reported to the University Police at 852-6111. Accident reports are available upon request for insurance purposes.
- Motorcycles and motorbikes, including mopeds, will be operated only on motor vehicle thoroughfares.