Welcome Week 2020
Welcome Week 2020 was like no other! Students were able to participate in sessions either virtually (using Microsoft Teams) or in-person (with capacity limits). Click to view the sessions!
- New to Lou
- New to Lou is a session held for our students coming to Louisville for the first time. Whether you're from another city in Kentucky or another country around the world, this session is great for all those "New to Lou!"
- Scrunchies and Smoothies
- Listen to our Panhellenic Council speak to students about Sorority Recruitment and what it means to be a part of the sisterhood!
- REFIT is a group fitness experience (similar to dance fitness/Zumba/kickboxing) with powerful moves and positive music, you'll discover an inspiring workout that changes your body, mind, and soul. This cardio-focused class is effective and FUN - perfect for beginners and challenging for fitness enthusiasts.
- NPHC Information Session
- Hear from our NPHC Chapters on campus!
- Meal Plans 101
- Learn more about your cardinal card and meal plan options at UofL!
- Diversity and Equity Center Presentation
- Learn more about the various offices housed in our Diversity and Equity Center!
- Spirit and Traditions with UofL Athletics
- Hear from some of our favorite UofL coaches and staff members to learn more about what it means to be a Cardinal!
- Study Abroad 101
- Interested in Studying Abroad? Check out this presentation to learn more!
- Commuter/Transfer Student Presentation
- Is your student a transfer student or commuter student? View this presentation to learn more about support on campus!