Master of Education in Special Education
Concentration in Assistive Technology
Anyone seeking admission to the Graduate School, University of Louisville, for purposes of pursuing the Master of Education in Special Education with the Assistive Technology Concentration must provide the following:
- Baccelaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words, along with the Personal Statement Cover Sheet [PDF].
- Minimum combined score of 800 on the GRE
- 2.75 cumulative grade point average
If you live outside of the United States and intend to complete an online academic program from your home country, be sure to view special requirements for international students.
The prerequisite to enter the program is EDSP 540 Introduction to Exceptional Children or its equivalent.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.