Graduate Certificate in Biostatistics
The following is required for admission to the Biostatistics certificate program:
- Completed Graduate Application
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have elementary-level statistics and exposure to a scientific environment, academically or professionally
- Preferred minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with lower GPAs will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work from accredited institutions
- At least 2 letters of recommendation written within past 12 months
International students will not be issued a U.S. visa if admitted to the Certificate in Biostatistics online program, since there are no campus attendance requirements. All courses in the program are taught 100% online, allowing you to complete the certificate coursework from the comfort of your home and at any time convenient for you, regardless of your current location, anywhere in the world.
Admission and enrollment for the Certificate program is processed year-round. We encourage all candidates to apply as soon as possible in order to be considered for the next start available (Fall, Spring, Summer).
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.