What Should I Bring to Freshman Orientation?
1. Username and Passwords for ULink
2. Financial Aid verification information (if required)
3. Bring your immunization records. Immunization records must be turned in at Freshman Orientation. Find instructions here.
4. Overnight Linens (Twin XL) - TWO-DAY SESSIONS ONLY
5. Towels - TWO-DAY SESSIONS ONLY
6. Toiletries - TWO-DAY SESSIONS ONLY
7. Calculator (for placement testing)
8. Driver's License or some form of ID (for student ID)
9. Cash for Orientation Shirt and Book-in-Common ($10 each)
10. Materials for taking notes
11. Checkbook and/or credit card
12. List of questions
13. Clothing appropriate for weather ie: umbrella, rain jacket, comfortable shoes
15. Vehicle Registration - Students interested in purchasing/ordering their on campus parking pass during New Student/Family Orientation need to bring a copy of their vehicle registration. This document is REQUIRED to complete the parking pass registration process.