Your student is officially becoming a Louisville Cardinal, and we want to invite you to join in on the fun! Register for Family Orientation this summer, where we will make sure you have all the necessary information you need to partner with and support your students as they begin their future with us at UofL! Your participation in Orientation is extremely valuable to your student’s success. By taking part in this event, you will learn more about:
- Campus resources
- Academic culture and expectations at UofL
- UofL Parent’s Association
- Financial Aid and payment
- $40 registration fee that covers all materials, staffing, and two meals
- Family Orientation is a concurrent session that runs simultaneously to the Freshman Orientation program
- Family Orientation is held on the first day of each Freshman Orientation session from approximately 7:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
- Family Orientation is optional but strongly encouraged
- Be sure to review the Family Agenda, Checklist, FAQs, and Parking Information.
When your student registers for Orientation, they have the ability to register up to two guests/family members on their Orientation registration form. This registration form is only for those who did not register with their student OR wish to add any additional guests. This form will not register a student for their Orientation session.
Register for Family Orientation here