Your student is officially becoming a Louisville Cardinal, and we want to invite you to join in on the fun! Register for Family Orientation this summer, where we will make sure you have all the necessary information you need to partner with and support your students as they begin their future with us at UofL! By taking part in this event, you will learn more about:
- Campus resources
- Academic culture and expectations at UofL
- UofL Parent’s Association
- Financial Aid and payment
- $40 registration fee per guest that covers all materials, staffing and two meals (lunch & dinner).
- Preregistration is required. Due to space limitations, we cannot guarantee entrance the day of programming for anyone not preregistered.
- There is a maximum of two guests allowed per registered student. Family Orientation registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis, and space is not guaranteed for any given session.
- Family Orientation is a concurrent session that runs simultaneously to the Freshman Orientation program. Student and Family Orientation are two entirely separate programs, and students can see their family member(s) at lunch and dinner.
- Family Orientation is held on the first day of each Freshman Orientation session from approximately 7:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
- Family Orientation is optional, but encouraged.
- Overnight accommodations are NOT provided for family members/guests.
- Be sure to review the , Checklist, FAQs, and Parking Information.
When your student registers for Orientation, they have the ability to register up to two guests/family members on their Orientation registration form. If your student did not register a parent/guest when they submitted their registration and they would like to add a guest, please email our office to inquire about space availability at email@example.com. (Student registration will be available February 20th at 3:00 pm EST.)