2021 Fall Concert Attendance Covid-19 Policy
The students and faculty of the UofL School of Music look forward to presenting live performances once again for our campus and surrounding community this Fall 2021 semester. Although we wish for a return to normal, the Delta variant of COVID-19 creates for us an evolving situation, which we are monitoring closely. The vaccine is the most effective defense against the virus. In the interest of the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff, we are eager to welcome audience members who are vaccinated. For those who are unable to attend due to these guidelines we are happy to announce that several of our concerts will be presented with a live stream option.
A comprehensive list of our concerts with signup links can be found at louisville.edu/music/concerts
Here are some important details if you wish to attend a School of Music Concert:
- All concerts will have a required online sign-up process on Eventbrite.com
- Proof of vaccination is required at the door for each concert.
- Seating will be limited in all concert halls with prearranged spacing to allow for physical distancing.
- All who enter the Music building, for any reason, must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth completely at all times.
- Regardless of one’s vaccination status, we expect that anyone feeling unwell on the day of an event will refrain from attending so as not to risk their own health or the health of others.