Mallory Slucher, of Louisville, KY, is a member of the McConnell Scholar Class of 2025 at the University of Louisville where she studies Political Science, Arabic, and Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies.
Campus and Extracurricular Involvement
- Delegate, Midwest Model European Union Conference, 2022
- Delegate, Student Conference on U.S. Affairs at West Point , 2022
- McConnell Scholar Class Representative, 2021
- University of Louisville Undergraduate Moot Court Team, 2021
- Member, Mecosta Circle
- Member, Arabic Language and Culture Club
- Member, United Nations Association
- Alumni Chair, McConnell Scholar Council
- Arabic Immersion Program, Indiana University Summer Language Workshop
Internship and Work Experience
- ESL and Citizenship Program Intern at Kentucky Refugee Ministries
- Cardinal Cupboard Food Pantry
- SOUL Day of Service
- Project Warm
Mallory is a graduate of Louisville Male High School, where she earned valedictorian honors. She was a United States Senate Page, president of the LMHS Young Republicans Club and an officer in the LMHS chapter of the Kentucky Junior Classical League. She is also an alumna of the Governor's Scholars Program.
I am proud to receive the McConnell Scholarship and honored to have the opportunity to work alongside the brightest minds in Kentucky. Every scholar has a unique perspective that they bring to the program. I look forward to expanding my knowledge of my state, country and world through the McConnell Center.