Daniel Boone documentary to air May 4 on KET
“Daniel Boone and the American West” relates the story of the famed frontiersman, from his birth at Reading, Penn., in 1734, through his years in Kentucky, to his death in St. Charles County, Miss., in 1820. The film features extensive archival research, showcases an array of original Boone documents and includes many live reenactments of Boone’s role in the American Revolutionary War and his early explorations of Kentucky, including battle scenes such as the famed Siege of Boonesborough.
The film is directed by Kent Masterson Brown.
Scheduled KET broadcast dates include:
- KET: Monday, May 4 at 9 p.m. ET
- KETKY: Wednesday, May 6 at 8 p.m. ET
- KETKY: Thursday, May 7 at 9 a.m. ET
- KETKY: Saturday, May 9 at 4 p.m. ET
- KETKY: Sunday, May 10 at 2 p.m. ET
- KETKY: Sunday, May 10 at 8 p.m. ET