Archives & Special Collections |
Art Library |
Ekstrom Library |
Kornhauser Health Sciences Library |
Law Library |
Archives & Special Collections
Kornhauser Health Sciences Library
- Library catalog WorldCat Discovery is a "world catalog" that includes print books, e-books, articles, videos, and other materials held by UofL Libraries and many other local, national, and international libraries.
- Digital Collections is
a database for searching digitized images, documents, and oral histories from
UoL Libraries' archives and special collections and from other campus units.
- eBooks Guide provides information about books that are available electronically or digitally.
- Finding Aids provide information on the materials in some of the collections of the University Archives & Records Center
- For Love of Learning is
a database of over 300 of the thousands of special collections, archives, and
rare materials held in UofL Libraries and archives.
Finder is a searchable database for locating both print and electronic
journals subscribed to by UofL Libraries.
- ThinkIR: The University of Louisville's Institutional Repository is an open-access collection of scholarly works created by the University of Louisville community.
- University of Louisville's Internet Archive