Listening assignments for selected School of Music courses are available through a library service called Online Audio Reserves. Please follow the instructions associated with your course below. If you experience problems, need help, or find mistakes with the online audio reserves, please contact us at 502-852-5659 or by email at Music.Library@louisville.edu .
- The following classes are using Silverlight for listening assignments:
- MUH 204 - Music in Western Civilization (Noble)
- MUH 212 - History of Rock & Roll (Mulhall)
- MUH 212 - History of Rock & Roll (Worley)
- MUH 214 - African American Music (Tolson)
- MUH 217 - History of Country Music (Mulhall)
- MUS 338 - Jazz Methods (Tolson)
- MUS 345 - Orchestral Scoring (Worley)
- MUS 361 - Music Literature 1000-1750 (White)
- MUS 561 - Band Literature (Ostling)
- MUS 568/668 - Digital Techniques I (Wolek)
- MUS 600 - Studies in Music History (Wallace-Boaz) Please note: This system requires a username and password that has been provided to you by your instructor and works only with the Mozilla Firefox browser. If you have lost your username and password, please contact us via email or the phone number listed above.
- The following classes are using Naxos Music Library for listening assignments:
- MUH 204 / Music in Western Civilization (Hutchinson)
- MUH 204 / Music in Western Civilization (White)
- MUS 361 / Music Literature 1860-Present (Ehman) Click here to access Naxos. Follow the instructions on the handout you received in class. Follow these instructions to use Naxos on your mobile device.