Distance Learning Library Services Forms
- ILLiad Item Requests
- Starting Sept 29, 2014 anyone in distance education or online courses needing articles and books must request these items through an ILLiad account. This applies to requests for items UofL doesn't have or receiving scanned PDF full-text sources through Document Delivery. DLLS has merged with Ekstrom Library Circulation and will no longer create user logins.
- Research Appointment Form
- Research Appointments give you one-on-one time with Distance Learning Library Services. Appointments can last from 15 minutes to an hour.
- Online Class Taught by Librarian
- Use this form to request an online library instruction session with a librarian.
- DLLS E-Reserves Request Form