Spanish Heritage Learners
Are you a Heritage Learner?
You are a Heritage Learner of Spanish if you any of the following statements is true for you
- When I was a child Spanish was spoken in my home.
- I lived in a Spanish-speaking country for two years or longer.
- My first language was Spanish or Spanish and English.
- I speak Spanish or both English and Spanish with family and friends.
- My parents and/or grandparents often speak to me in Spanish.
If you are are a Heritage Learners of Spanish and wish to be placed into a Heritage Spanish course, you should take contact Prof. Melissa Groenewold at email@example.com for evaluation.
If you are interested in satisfying the language requirement without taking a Spanish class at this time, you should register for the CLEP exam. A passing score on the CLEP exam can earn you up to 12 hours of credit in Spanish without taking any coursework.
For more information go to http://louisville.edu/testing/clep