Webinar on Corporate, Institutional and Government Opportunities in Community Wind Development
This webinar is for large electricity users to participate in community wind power development.
Jul 29, 2010
from 01:00 pm to 02:15 pm
|Add event to calendar||
July 29, 2010
1:00 - 2:15 p.m. ET
During this webinar, participants will learn about:
- How organizations can participate in community wind development
- Types of community wind projects – including institutional and corporate-owned options
- Distinctions between utility-scale, multi-turbine large and single-turbine small community wind projects
- Benefits and challenges of community wind development
- Factors that contribute to successful community wind projects
- Typical project development process and timeline
- Possible financial structures for projects, including the new National Wind Windfrastructure Program model
Speakers will be James Critchfield, U.S. EPA; Jacob Susman, Founder and CEO, Own Energy and Leon Steinberg, Chief Executive Officer, National Wind.
Register for this free webinar.
Hosted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Green Power Partnership (GPP).