Sustainable Manufacturing Summit
This is the principle forum for manufacturers to meet and discuss the challenges and opportunities of moving to sustainable practices.
May 11, 2010 08:00 AM
May 12, 2010 05:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
May 11 - 12, 2010
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Through cutting edge case studies and discussion panels, the Sustainable Manufacturing Summit showcases the manufacturers leading the transition to sustainable and profitable manufacturing and offers the latest innovations in green products. This third annual event offers business executives of all levels practical advice and benchmarks for their own sustainability initiatives and the opportunity to understand the future direction of climate response.
Main Event Takeaways:
- Learn about the newest innovations in sustainable products
- Identify opportunities for resource and supply chain efficiency
- Stay on top of the latest developments in environmental footprinting
- Hear how climate policy changes are impacting manufacturers
- Find out how companies are updating their energy management strategies
- Attend individual sessions on renewables investment, carbon management and sustainability collaboration