Shelby Campus: Partnering for Sustainability
Panel Discussion - Open to the Public
Feb 28, 2012
from 11:15 am to 01:00 pm
|Contact Name||Mary Hano|
|Add event to calendar||
February 28, 2012
11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
University of Louisville Shelby Campus
Burhans Hall, Room 208
312 N Whittington Parkway
Louisville KY 40222
Join us to learn about:
- Ongoing sustainability initiatives at UofL’s Shelby Campus and surrounding businesses
- The importance of partnerships in sustainable development
- How to get involved in making the Shelby Campus community and neighboring areas more sustainable
- Larry Owsley, University of Louisville Vice-President Business Affairs
- Maria Koetter, City of Louisville, Director of Sustainability
- Mitch Brooks, Northeast YMCA
- Stephanie Weldy, University of Louisville Get Healthy Now Program Coordinator
- Matt Ricketts, NTS Development
Register for this free event. Registration required by February 23. Lunch will be provided at 11:15, the program will begin at 11:30.
Burhans Hall: Parking is available in the lot at the west side (left) of the building. The handicapped parking lot is on the east side (right) of the building. KPPC is located on the second floor in the east side of the building in Room 206.
Founder's Union Building: Parking is available in the lot behind the building; this includes handicapped spaces.
Sponsored by KPPC, Shelby Campus Green Team and the Kentucky Institute for the Environment and Sustainable Development.